• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

Ian Russon

Si have we actually got a predicted return wait?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
From this article in DevonDead on the 10th Oct he was due to be back in first team reckoning in six weeks - about now? what chance he may be on the bench tonight? Or next weeks Leasing .com match?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ajose is back training with the first team.

Hopefully he used his break wisely, getting himself as fit as possible and avoiding the fast food joints the county of Devon offers.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ajose is back training with the first team.

Hopefully he used his break wisely, getting himself as fit as possible and avoiding the fast food joints the county of Devon offers.
How many KFC's etc have you seen him in PC? I saw Deano in Polsloe Bridge Chippy once.

Colesman Ballz

How many KFC's etc have you seen him in PC? I saw Deano in Polsloe Bridge Chippy once.
I saw Deano in the chippy opposite the old swimming baths during his first spell with us. It was after a game, so he is obviously well aware of the length of time that the body takes to metabolise such delicacies, and hence why it is not advisable fare for pre match nutrition. Lol !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I used to see Coppinger, Mackie, Jeanin, and Logan out in Exmouth on a regular basis tanked up. This was midweek and at weekends! Proper pi$$ heads the lot of them!

Colesman Ballz

I used to see Coppinger, Mackie, Jeanin, and Logan out in Exmouth on a regular basis tanked up. This was midweek and at weekends! Proper pi$$ heads the lot of them!
Hope that they behaved better than Noble. Dunne, and co did in our relegation season !

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saw Logie in timepiece on the lash many times. Good lad.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Going on the lash is perfectly acceptable when we're winning then. Lads eh ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Going on the lash is perfectly acceptable when we're winning then. Lads eh ?
Things have changed a lot in the last 15 years. Not just with footballers but with young people in society in general.