• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NHS what a load of crap

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
my grandad was taken in after he had a sezure whilst at home 2 months ago,they said he has a tumer n his head but not sure weather was cancer of not after "THE BEST " of tests they still clueless.
waste of money they know nothing
if they know nothing then everyone in the country is screwed!
Strange how they cure thousands of people a year
And provide a free service!( apart from prescriptions if you have to pay)

zider

my grandad was taken in after he had a sezure whilst at home 2 months ago,they said he has a tumer n his head but not sure weather was cancer of not after "THE BEST " of tests they still clueless.
sorry to here about your grandad, but the nhs is not the cure all,. its a "we will do the best we can".I know it is bad for you at the mo but they will do their best

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
You may be upset at the mo but just because you dont have the answers you want/need dosnt mean they dont know what they are doing

Alistair20000

I am sure the professionals at the sharp end (doctors and nurses and all manner of support staff) strive to do their best. There is no doubt that the politicians have got in the way with their meddling, reorganisations, targets and micro management. The difficulty is that we could spend the whole of our national wealth on healthcare without fulfilling demand.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
My dad is a doctor (not GP) and mothers a nurse, and I am a student Paramedic. The NHS is a brilliant service, obviously, its free healthcare. There are always going to be some people who are unhappy especially with diagnosing a possible brain tumour. Its not something you can just make a rash decision about and decide to whip it out. If they cant diagnose it there and then, they will wait to see any changes which would have been explained to your grandad.

No point operating, especially on the brain, to find it is nothing other than a mark on a scan. It needlessly puts lives at risk, and costs a sh*t load of money. Tumours can take months or years to become apparent with no health risks. When they become dangerous you show signs way before.

It is not a waste of money because if you pay National Insurance which funds the NHS, you are not paying a huge deal, and getting perscriptions for £8, free doctors, free hospital. Its not really a bad deal so stop feeling victimised because you werent told the full story :)

Cravat

I've always found the people that work in the NHS superb.

Cravat

It's such a hard thing to diagnose. Look how hard you find it to use punctuation and then times that by a million.

ecfc01

Yes they can be **** poor, I injured myself playing footie two weeks ago, the doctor said an x ray was not required and that it would be ok in a week, I went back the other day and had an x ray, I had broken my collarbone, although it is a fairly minor injury the service provided was sh*t.
was that under 16 game a bit tough for you matey :)

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
i broke my wrist last year. i couldnt fault them for the service they provided.

ecfc01

i broke my wrist last year. i couldnt fault them for the service they provided.
The nhs is under alot of pressure which means unfortunately over worked staff,

More mistakes are getting made,

If any one wants a rant about the public sector don't blame the trusts themself.

email davidcameron@hedon'tgiveaf*ck.com

Or [email protected]