• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport County v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Presumably (although not written in stone) the good run will come to an end at some stage. I think this could be it. Will be happily wrong though. Short answer = Dunno.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Au contraire Billy, passport border control & more importantly tolls were removed late last year, so you no longer have to suffer the indignity of having to pay to get into Wales.

Tough match, hope we win, think we'll lose.
Good
Au contraire Billy, passport border control & more importantly tolls were removed late last year, so you no longer have to suffer the indignity of having to pay to get into Wales.

Tough match, hope we win, think we'll lose.
Good news for the travelling hordes but I don't go that way any more, last time I did I copped a speeding ticket as well. Hoping there's lots of happy, smiling faces coming the other way this evening.

exeter-loyal

Hope we get a win today but like I said before this will be tough one and would be happy with a point!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I cannot see Seymour starting today, either Lee Martin will be back in or Matt Taylor will bring Fisher in to have two big lads up front against a physical Newport side.

I wonder if Scot Bennett will be playing up front for them ! 🤣

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Today if we win is the day I’ll really start to believe as I think Newport could really be our bogey team.
It will all depend on how convincing we are up front as we’ve chewed our nails waiting for goals in some of our games. A few early ones to settle our nerves and we could walk it. On the other side of the coin our run has to end somewhere , but if not today maybe we can stretch it to Christmas !

Stelios

0-0 at half time..........

After that, who knows? (Although obviously Law will scored in the 88th minute)

ryancooper327

CWH-NYC_

That is some bench to have.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like we'll be in our 3rd strip.

Stelios

Looks like we'll be in our 3rd strip.
Lovely. Will make the 0-3 win look even nicer :love: