• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport County v Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Okay here goes! Three points would be really nice!

UTC

Rog H K

I think this game will be a game of indication of the buisness side of things this season. 3 points yes please. But it will be a hard earned 3 points i expect if City Win . People saying I will take a point! Nahhhh go for the win, take the game to them. They don't like it up um! UTC

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Definitely 3 points, please. Newport are beatable, they've lost twice already this season. (y)

IndoMike

Okay here goes! Three points would be really nice!

UTC
I predict if we score one we won't lose

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big match today with both teams looking hard at L1 next season. I'll be thrilled with a win and happy with a draw.

Don't forget your passports they're a funny lot in South Wales border control. UTC

Dannyred

Happily take a 2-2 draw, tough game. UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Popping along to this later. Hopefully our confidence will carry us through. Weather looking good for the day.

Jason's preview https://www.exeweb.com/2019/09/19/preview-newport-county-vs-exeter-city/

STURTZ

Plymouth were sailing along until they went to Newport and lost, we're better than that. Massive game, Come on you reds!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nigel Atangana is in the match day squad, but won't be playing. A positive step forward!

StroudGrecian

Don't forget your passports they're a funny lot in South Wales border control. UTC
Au contraire Billy, passport border control & more importantly tolls were removed late last year, so you no longer have to suffer the indignity of having to pay to get into Wales.

Tough match, hope we win, think we'll lose.