• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newport County v Exeter City FLT MDT 8/10/19

budegrecian

The goal; was a throw in from Richardson to Nige, who played it into Matt Jay, who then played a neat 1-2 with Nige, on the edge of the box, before finishing with a low shot to the corner.
Nige starting to settle into it, Matt Jay everywhere, but his final ball has let him down on a couple of occasions. Woody looking very composed on the left & picking some good passes. Parkes has actually overlapped down the left wing a couple of times.
Will Dean struggling a little, but again hopefully seems to be settling down a bit.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would if they would let me! iFollow must be the most incompetent website ever. I try to sign in and it won't let me. Try to register a new account with 3 different emails - each results in an "in use". Back to sign in - click on forgot password, get link to change and duly input password which is confirmed as updated. Back to sign in.... sign in with new password and it doesn't work. I get this hassle every time I try for a match pass and despair of them ever getting it sorted
That makes two of us an absolute pantomime but in eventually.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
twitter feed saying Jonny has made two or three good saves to keep Newport out.

CWH-NYC_

Surprised at those possession stats but I guess we grew into the game.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I seeing things, in a selection of photos on the twitter feed Woody is doing high five (well as high as you can) with Matt Jay!!! Celebrating the goal!!!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
MJ is captain for the day apparently

budegrecian

Fisher heads straight at the keeper, when well placed. Tipped over for a corner

exeter-loyal

Be a great result if we can do em.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
West Ham u10's beating Cheltenham 3-1 and Vegan Rovers draw 0-0 and go on to penalties

exeter-loyal

West Ham u10's beating Cheltenham 3-1 and Vegan Rovers draw 0-0 and go on to penalties
Latest: Cheltenham 2-3 West Ham young uns!