Newport County Jan 19

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two tickets booked this week.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A good day out,good ale & food at the Wig & Pen in the town centre.

Ticket split for the train..Anytime off peak day returns..Exeter-Taunton-Bristol TM- Newport £39.30(Exeter-Newport is £53.50)

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just bought tickets for this one. My first visit to Rodney Parade, looking forward to it.

The M5 is going to be busy that day, as Torquay are away at Bath. We have almost sold out our allocation of 1450 tickets. Not a bad away following for a NLS side. Will Exeter take as many to Newport on the same day?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
The M5 is going to be busy that day, as Torquay are away at Bath. We have almost sold out our allocation of 1450 tickets. Not a bad away following for a NLS side. Will Exeter take as many to Newport on the same day?
Haha bless. And you’re being serious too, aren’t you?

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
So why only half the number that went to your away game with Truro ? (rofl)

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just bought tickets for this one. My first visit to Rodney Parade, looking forward to it.
Very good view from the Bisley Stand...the facility’s are not up to the standard of some league 2 Grounds like Colchester or Northampton ect.

ECFC89

Tried t get tickets but apparently all sold out as we have only been given 400 allocation..........

ECFC89

I’m sure I saw a post on fb earlier where someone had picked up a standing ticket,perhaps all seats sold out ?
Anyway you can potd..
Oh, OK interesting, this is contrary to what I heard but there is no guarantee that I am right. Well I hope I am wrong at least. Can't stand at Newport mind?

Hants_red

exeweb.com admin, Esq.
Staff member
150 tickets left for sale with the Club, with a further 300 available on the day.