• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New player signing

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From Charlton. Joining as scholar at the start of next season. Welcome Charlie Hanson.

Positive spin

Good to see the club are planning ahead but not so sure about the social distancing

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
From Charlton. Joining as scholar at the start of next season. Welcome Charlie Hanson.

Can't believe that they are shaking bare hands in that photo, never mind the lack of social distancing ! Hardly a good message to put out in these trying times ! Of course I welcome his signing and hope that he goes to great things with us, but what dumb fecker staged the "photo op" !

geoffwp

I wish I knew what planet they are living on as I'd quite like to go there and live for a while as there obviously ain't any problems.

Colesman Ballz

Has that let "the cat out of the bag" of how the home shirts will look next season ?

Legohead

Banned
Good to see the club are planning ahead but not so sure about the social distancing
Yes. Hopefully the photo was taken weeks and weeks ago otherwise it's embarrassingly irresponsible.

AndrewP

Welcome, although not a great example of social distancing.....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Has that let "the cat out of the bag" of how the home shirts will look next season ?
I believe the academy is sponsored separately.

Oldsmobile-88

Cracking hair...Cool as ####

Colesman Ballz

Cracking hair...Cool as ####
Which one ? The guy standing shaking hands, or the guy in the projection behind ? Shirley one of them must be an imposer ? Lol !