• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Kit

hienzeECFC

This is not a moan:

But is this new kit likely to be here for more than a year this time, because i think i'm right in saying that the old one was only in use for one season and, while i accept the kit makers have changed and therefore a new kit was needed this season, it is a bit cheeky to produce a different kit each year, at £50 odd quid a pop.

And if anyone says nobodys making you buy the new kit, i will firstly say i know, but that dosent mean i dont want to be wearing the latest kit so shutup, and secondly i will be round to kick you in the b*ll*cks shortly. :)

Cheers
:D

Cheggers

Don't know but it would probably depend on the length of contract with Cabrini.

This is not a moan:

But is this new kit likely to be here for more than a year this time, because i think i'm right in saying that the old one was only in use for one season and, while i accept the kit makers have changed and therefore a new kit was needed this season, it is a bit cheeky to produce a different kit each year, at £50 odd quid a pop.

And if anyone says nobodys making you buy the new kit, i will firstly say i know, but that dosent mean i dont want to be wearing the latest kit so shutup, and secondly i will be round to kick you in the b*ll*cks shortly. :)

Cheers
:D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't know but it would probably depend on the length of contract with Cabrini.
Not long hopefully.