• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mr Tisdale your petulance...

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He won't be going anywhere Foxy.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
He won't be going anywhere Foxy.
Bristol Rovers I've heard (drunk)

grecian55

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=662885890440683&set=np.206660891.568776934&type=1&theater&notif_t=notify_me

Read what a respected Manager writes and take note Tisdale and Co ?,your losing your core support.

Leyster

is astonishing.

Yesterday's robust to a comment made from the crowd of ''haven't you seen the way we've played today?'' was ridiculous. We did see the game and it wasn't very good, though your team probably did deserve at least a point. Don't react. Take it on the chin and you won't get so much stick/reaction. It's easy.

Gwinnet staring aggressively at the crowd was also out of order too. You can tell him to not do that again. At least Rob Edwards had the decency to not get involved.

You'll never read this but you desperately could do with acting the same way you dress
Rob Edwards reacted to me, when someone shouted out "were's how" he replied with "he's coming on now" to which i shouted out "20 minutes too late" and that o'flynn shouldn't have been brought on and got a few swear words in reply. Another ****e display. really think we are going down!

wemissmoxey

Not sure why we required a new thread for this, surely Tisdale et al gobbing off at ECFC supporters is par for the course these days.

Wellyred

is astonishing.

Yesterday's robust to a comment made from the crowd of ''haven't you seen the way we've played today?'' was ridiculous. We did see the game and it wasn't very good, though your team probably did deserve at least a point. Don't react. Take it on the chin and you won't get so much stick/reaction. It's easy.

Gwinnet staring aggressively at the crowd was also out of order too. You can tell him to not do that again. At least Rob Edwards had the decency to not get involved.

You'll never read this but you desperately could do with acting the same way you dress
Must admit Gwinnett staring aggressively was well out of order!
Right **** head. Not sure what the guy try to achieve.

FAN-TATIC

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=662885890440683&set=np.206660891.568776934&type=1&theater&notif_t=notify_me

Read what a respected Manager writes and take note Tisdale and Co ?,your losing your core support.
To be fair, I doubt very much that Tisdale, Edwards or Perryman would disagree with a single word that Bobby Robson has said in that article.

Alistair20000

To be fair, I doubt very much that Tisdale, Edwards or Perryman would disagree with a single word that Bobby Robson has said in that article.
What do it say please Fanny ? I get an unavailable message from the link but am not on Facepalm .

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
image.jpg

Here to help Al :)

Alistair20000

I am much obliged Lez. (y)

Perhaps we should all recite that a few times amidst all the gloom and doom that abounds just now.