• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandising

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Expectant Dad probably 😅
Is this why you're hotfooting it to South America?! ;-)

ECFC Retail

SALE – Exeter City Club Shop (exetercityfc.com)

Hi Exewebbers! We have finalised designs and placed the orders on our training and leisurewear for next season so we have started our sale of this seasons products to make way :)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this why you're hotfooting it to South America?! ;-)
Expanding the gene pool down here 😂

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
But only at the shallow end ;)

tom_ecfc

El Babi

larrywilkie

SALE – Exeter City Club Shop (exetercityfc.com)

Hi Exewebbers! We have finalised designs and placed the orders on our training and leisurewear for next season so we have started our sale of this seasons products to make way :)
Are the black Gilets that GC often wears in interviews included in the new gear? Love one of these ;)

ECFC Retail

Are the black Gilets that GC often wears in interviews included in the new gear? Love one of these ;)
We had them ordered for this season but when the sample arrived the quality didn't feel like it was worth the retail price so I cancelled the order, (I forget the price now to be honest). I am trying to get something for next season.