• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Match day attire

ryancooper327

Long shot, and do not want to sound lame but I never know what to wear on match days. I usually wear suits - even for social occasions - and a cap/coat. Think old 1920s football photos.

I made the assumption I’d look odd wearing that to games so go for jeans and an old home/away shirt but would much rather wear one of my suits!

Does anyone else have dilemmas? Does anyone have set match day outfits/superstitions?

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dare to be different, wear a matchday suit ! You could model yourself on the Liverpool team circa cup final 86 or thereabouts.

Only problem I have is weather related, required rain jacket or layers etc

StroudGrecian

Wear your Milky Bar Kid outfit.

Ex-ciderrr

Good thread this.

Always mixing it up a little regards to attire on a Matchday, obviously weather plays it’s part. Going on this mornings bright start and reasonable forecast, shorts will most definitely be out today.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm usually to be seen with a flat hat and a whippet.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Highly polished DM's, blue jeans , red City shirt with our old style badge and Harrington ... Sorted.

iscalad

Make sure you wear your lucky underpants.