• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Marcus Stewart

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
First time I've ever started a thread here but what the hell.

Glad Marcus is retiring now rather than with a whimper at the end of the season, although I have agreed with those who said it's been a season too far.

Let not forget his career record, at his best he was a top premiership footballer (top scorer in the league one year) and we'd have been glad to just watch him play here for the opposition, he was that good.

Sadly the years catch up with us all and he's no different. Hated it when he was booed here, he clearly heard and it hurt. Still, I suppose he's a big boy and can look after himself.

I hope he has a good career in coaching, the City players clearly respect him and think he's good.

Best of luck for the future, Marcus...

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Good bloke good striker and now good coach. Had a top career, good for us in L2 and awesome performance vs huddersfield on last day of last season was enough for him to carry on this year, which was probably not correct. Has done a good job with our strikers this year and hope he continues to be a coach for us.

ECFC Music

At least all the sledging that goes on here about him will cease.Yes he has continued for 1 maybe 2 seasons too many but what the hell it's the manager that has selected him on the few occasions he has played.
His track record speaks for itself and it would be nice if given a winning position on Saturday he could be brought on for a little cameo at the end to sign off his playing career.

denny

Liking this thread the best. I agree with you there Music

Exeter City_10

all the best to the legend.

punkmeister

A short tribute to the legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbIeSkKM3Y4

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

punkmeister

Top notch ^o).
I take pride in my tributes ;)

PeteUSA

all the best to the legend.
Legend? Please!!! Thats taking the **** out of the proper City legends.

Poultice

Legend? Please!!! Thats taking the **** out of the proper City legends.
Spot on Pete.