• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MARCH 2020 POINTS PREDICTION THREAD

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
So you're telling me there's a chance?
well, as the committee hasn‘t even been convened ( has it fallen foul of a ban on mass gatherings?)and there is little else to do, I will indulge in a little punditry.

looks like Indomike clinches it. Three people with one point , but only Mike has it the right way round. Alistair20000 and jimmy a close second.

PS for April I predict nil points from no games. Can I have my prize now please?

IndoMike

As much as I'd love to win this wonderful competition, I do believe you have made an error with my perdictions, and I think I got the results the wrong way round.
In addition, being a man of honour, I would hate to win under such circumstances.

Alistair20000

As much as I'd love to win this wonderful competition, I do believe you have made an error with my perdictions, and I think I got the results the wrong way round.
In addition, being a man of honour, I would hate to win under such circumstances.
Quite right Indo, apl seems to have misled himself on this one which is very out of character. I believe arthur has shown the way in post 33 but the Threadmeister is reluctant to declare himself the winner until advice has been received from m’learned friends.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The comp needs to be void for this month.

andrew p long

Quite right Indo, apl seems to have misled himself on this one which is very out of character. I believe arthur has shown the way in post 33 but the Threadmeister is reluctant to declare himself the winner until advice has been received from m’learned friends.
Oh dear! Looks like I will have to bin my application to join the tie break committee?

(though I did say I was being a pundit ... and so my contribution was about as insightful and accurate as Robbie Savage...)

Alistair20000

ANNOUNCEMENT

The March competition is hereby declared null and void.

Grecian2K

ANNOUNCEMENT

Will the mods be expunging all the records?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
ANNOUNCEMENT

That's the closest I've ever been to winning !

IndoMike

Just when I was on my way to lifting the trophy this bloody happens. My first EVERRRRR victory snatched away.
S*d coronavirus!