• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield prediction

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A week tomorrow.

I'm going for a poor game and a 1-0 victory.
Att: 4410
Bowman with the goal.

The more I look at our squad the more pessimistic I feel. I'm starting to think we may struggle. Seriously hope I'm wrong.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
We should be too strong for a team in turmoil. Straightforward home win. 3-0 Bowman hat trick. 3,900

GJW

1-0 win, as I have dreamt previously, in front of 4468.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
A week tomorrow.

Bowman with the goal.

The more I look at our squad the more pessimistic I feel. I'm starting to think we may struggle. Seriously hope I'm wrong.
Struggle?

I can't see us struggling but at the same time with so many changes it's hard to know what to expect.

exeter-loyal

Struggle?

I can't see us struggling but at the same time with so many changes it's hard to know what to expect.
I agree it's hard to tell especially going off pre season. We have got a strong team individually and if they can gel and hopefully the defence can become a strong unit I think this could be a promising season.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster

Bet Victor has us down as 4th. I know it's a pretty meaningless prediction but interesting nonetheless.

Interesting to see they have Argyle as mid table.

Positive spin

Bet Victor has us down as 4th. I know it's a pretty meaningless prediction but interesting nonetheless.

Interesting to see they have Argyle as mid table.
Nice pieces on each of the clubs

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
That Bet Victor league table prediction looks likely to be wide of the mark imho, I don't think Crewe will be anywhere near 3rd, also Forest Green will be nowhere 2nd as they have lost some key players.

Northampton will be much higher than 13th, Salford will be in the top 6 (not 15th !!), Scunthorpe will also be challengers imho, they have them down at 14th, they also have Walsall at 16th, bizarre again.

Macclesfield and Morecambe will be down there however whoever did that table looks like he / she hasn't got much of a clue about league 2 football.

Exehausted

A week tomorrow.

Bowman with the goal.

I think the major unknown is how the centre of defence will perform. The two new boys both look strong but I'm worried that they maybe well past their best. I also worry about Deanno at full back and I would prefer Sparkes in that role. The rest of the team looks stronger than last season with Ajose in it. If the defence does it's job I think we could be in the autos.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
6-1 to City. Macclesfield in tatters.