• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield away - Saturday 15th February

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A good away day! Train tickets for this trip are quite cheap, but the problem is knowing of the game is on, and whether spectators will be allowed.

Legohead

Banned
A short trip over the Peaks through Buxton and past the Cat and Fiddle for me so unless I've got the latest flu virus and Macc still exist i'll be there!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Someone from the Silkmen trust on BBC Breakfast today saying he’s expecting the club to go the same way as Bury soon

exeter-loyal

Someone from the Silkmen trust on BBC Breakfast today saying he’s expecting the club to go the same way as Bury soon
Terrible news if true.

Oldsmobile-88

A good away day!
The pub we congregated in(The Bridge ?) pre match last season, was excellent.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No clap from me - would possibly have liked to do this one but got so many things going on over the next few weekends this one was always unlikely.

Red Devon

Going! - For anyone undecided there are some favourable reviews on The Football Ground Guide for Macclesfield.

Does anyone know if we will have the option of sitting in the Henshaws Stand?

Legohead

Banned
I really hope they don't close the away terrace and whack us all in the side stand. Terrace for me otherwise I won't be going.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It'll be the side stand.

Oldsmobile-88

I really hope they don't close the away terrace and whack us all in the side stand. Terrace for me otherwise I won't be going.
They won’t open the terrace Lego..Macc operate a reciprocal arrangement.
If their fans have not got the opportunity to stand at away games(if available) they will not open the terrace(unless there is the likelihood of 500 plus away fans attending)

The terrace at SJP was shut for their visit in August.