• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke Young - thank you Sheridan!

tagz

I think you should bring back Enoch :)
Nah, Wealdstone can keep him. We have 2 players (still at the club) who got 10+ goals last season.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nah, Wealdstone can keep him. We have 2 players (still at the club) who got 10+ goals last season.
Fair enough Tagz, when a bigger club with more potential comes in for 1 of your players it would be wrong to hold them back :)

Curley

We are short of strikers so maybe we'll go for that Alex Nicholls chap in january

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
We are short of strikers so maybe we'll go for that Alex Nicholls chap in january
Is that before or after you start repaying that 800k to the Council :)

motorservices

Mt mother always told me to give our cast offs to the less fortunate.............

Curley

Mt mother always told me to give our cast offs to the less fortunate.............
Yeah hence why we gave Torquay Luke Young

motorservices

Yeah hence why we gave Torquay Luke Young

Luke Young would fit into almost any lg2 side, dont get me wrong he is no Matt Grimes, but id say the slime let a good player go and (on his day) is better than what you start most games with

Curley

I wouldn't say so.

Our midfield with him in the team often got over ran, even by you lot last season. Conor Hourihane is the big miss.

motorservices

I wouldn't say so.

Our midfield with him in the team often got over ran, even by you lot last season. Conor Hourihane is the big miss.

No we were better in every department than you, in BOTH games last season

http://youtu.be/6sKVScIxJNI

See his free-kick just before his goal. That isn't the skills of someone who has found his level, more a confidence player being used properly by a manager who is not stuck in the dark ages, like Les Battersby is. Plymouth fans can console themselves by pretending he wasn't good enough for them when the sad fact is, you didn't know what you had and it will be us who reap the benefits of the inevitable big fee we receive, whilst you don't even gave a sell on.