• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lloyd James joins Forest Green

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exeweb at its finest this
Glad I'm not in this conversation : if I was certain infraction points for me from the monkey.

LOG

ignorant nasty barely sublinimaly threatening pm
That's not a very nice thing to say about our Theresa :D

ExeterCityLad

Well that made a good read. I wasn't expecting to be so amused on Exeweb on a Friday morning.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tillson is a decent holding midfielder gor this level. He can also play centre back if required so IMO is a very useful player.

Holding midfielders who can create as well as break up play are like gold dust and don't play at this lee vel.
Coarse they play at this level... just not so well, technically it's a v dificult positionto play ,and that it can be looked upon as somewhat unglamorous position , try tellin an average teenager that u want him to play there!!
The good simple things that they consistently do well tend to go un noticed and unpraised yet so when they go wrong because they are simple the the ignorant **** head moaners come to the fore to brandish their expertise. the margins for error and its consequences in that position can be somewhat greater than other positions the disproprtionate ignorant critism when things go wrong and they do OFTEN thats why they're at our level tend to be unbalanced at best, but overall ignorace is probably a more apt description of it

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exeweb at its finest this
Says the master of the moan.. i honestly dont thinkn i've EVERV read ANYTHING you've written of a positive nature.

D__Lo__

Oh and as for engaging in returning your ignorant nasty barely sublinimaly threatening pm's .. thanx but no thanx
Yeah because you're too gutless. If you want to be an ignorant *****, like I told you do it via PM where I won't have to hold my punches. Got something to say to me of a personal nature, do it there. It's descended into this because of your god awful tone. Like I said I don't care if someone disagrees but your response to my initial post (which I spent 50 times longer writing, which in itself deserves just a tiny bit of respect, than your ignorant response) was just plain rude and it's not got any better. The fact you then have the nerve to call me the ignorant one beggars belief. You are Deluded.

You need to seriously rethink how you talk to people on here. Like I told via PM you wouldn't dare talk to me like this face-to-face so why's it acceptable here?

If you want to use stupidly broad terms like 'defensive minded' that potentially incorporate a wide range of things expect your argument to be torn to threads, which it was and as you conveniently ignored. But that's what you do, it's all you do with any points of substance you just skirt around the issue throwing in insults and casting all kinds of aspersions about me/others. (We both know very well it was aimed at me, at least in part, it's weak to pretend otherwise.)

I apologise to the rest of the forum, I just intended to write my 'monologue' and that was it. I don't ever expect agreement if anything I expect to be ignored but I certainly didn't expect the level of hostility (although I knew that idiot had form so maybe I should have and realised that any ensuing issues are his) and now I suspect I'm going to be told I'm just as bad as him which is mildly irritating. So I won't bother defending myself here anymore.

Last edited:

manc grecian

Says the master of the moan.. i honestly dont thinkn i've EVERV read ANYTHING you've written of a positive nature.
Devestated. I've got nothing left.

LOG

This is so typical of Lloyd James. Responsible for creating a mess then leaves others to deal with the consequences.

Grecian2K

Pardon me for asking, but who exactly is that IVE EVERV that has been referred to here?

Is he some Russian oligarch poised to step in and take over our club??

ExeterCityLad

Pardon me for asking, but who exactly is that IVE EVERV that has been referred to here?

Is he some Russian oligarch poised to step in and take over our club??
007's posts are pretty annoying to read. It's like solving a puzzle, trial and error until you finally understand what he meant. And even then I sometimes have to question if I've got it correct.