• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool away ticket arrangements

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seen this, are there still some available, I know a few people who missed out ?????

lmartin

Administrator
Ummmm... not sure I meant to cause such a stir. I'm guessing they must have a few spares in case of issues - that or they've given me tickets that haven't yet been collected and towards the end the people collecting last will have whatever's left? I guess mine should have been in 123 anyway... so the 4 I now have in 123 is not me taking someone else's tickets. Now they have 3 back in 125 that are presumably destined for someone.

Who knows.

Silver fox

Well they need to let us know, like AP says I know people who would travel, and yes they will be at SJP on Saturday for Accy, when half of these won't.

Colesman Ballz

Well they need to let us know, like AP says I know people who would travel, and yes they will be at SJP on Saturday for Accy, when half of these won't.
They should have used the priority system rather than flogging 4 tickets a time off to all and sundry. A mighty great ballz up publically announcing that there were more than enough tickets to go round !

Silver fox

They should have used the priority system rather than flogging 4 tickets a time off to all and sundry. A mighty great ballz up publically announcing that there were more than enough tickets to go round !
Spot on CB, hey ho.

fred binneys head

I think the club have done a great job on the whole but I think it's clear they underestimated the demand for Anfield tickets.

Colesman Ballz

Spot on CB, hey ho.
Too busy counting the cash rolling in, to care about real fans getting a ticket Foxy ! Not much point having a priority system if you abandon it half way through the tie.

Just hope that they get the chance to redeem themselves with a match against West Ham on saturday week !

Silver fox

Too busy counting the cash rolling in, to care about real fans getting a ticket Foxy ! Not much point having a priority system if you abandon it half way through the tie.

Just hope that they get the chance to redeem themselves with a match against West Ham on saturday week !
Let's hope so, but I'm sure they'll be plenty of spares for Accy!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be fair chaps. Check the Attendance guessing- replay special thread where hardly anyone was predicting a full house.

Colesman Ballz

Let's hope so, but I'm sure they'll be plenty of spares for Accy!
I am sure there will be, and the Club would have great trouble even giving them away to the "plastics" ! ;)