• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
On nearly every ad break on ITV3 a particular firm of ambulance-chasing lawyers encouraging people to sue the NHS for "medical negligence".

Just what the hard pressed service needs as a distraction at the moment - a bunch of litigious chancers trying to fill their own pockets. I know the commercial TV services need the revenue from advertising but I'm surprised that they have the bad taste to keep showing it.

PS: Please scrub the "little things that annoy" title for this post and amend it to "****ing big thing that makes you furious!

Alistair20000

On nearly every ad break on ITV3 a particular firm of ambulance-chasing lawyers encouraging people to sue the NHS for "medical negligence".

Just what the hard pressed service needs as a distraction at the moment - a bunch of litigious chancers trying to fill their own pockets. I know the commercial TV services need the revenue from advertising but I'm surprised that they have the bad taste to keep showing it.

PS: Please scrub the "little things that annoy" title for this post and amend it to "****ing big thing that makes you furious!
I agree with the substance of tour post G2K. I hate those leeches.

Can I politely recommend the Feckin' Dire thread ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I contacted HMRC with a minor query regarding my code for the new tax year and within a week they replied in a letter explaining what they needed to. Since then I have received SIX more identical letters from them.

Hoping for more.

LOG

I am trying to sell a bread bin but am not sure how i can accurately describe its dimensions. Hold on, i've got it

Legohead

Banned
Who would buy a second hand bread bin? :sick:

Bread comes in a bag anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Alistair20000

Does it come guaranteed free of Covid-19 😷

Spoonz Red E

Does it come guaranteed free of Covid-19 😷
Yep.
And Hovis-20.

IndoMike

Apparently Argiggle v City was being streamed live on Devon Live last night. My bosses missus saw it and did her stack, how irresponsible it was cramming all those people into the ground, the game going ahead etc and was in the process of some kind of social media rant.......

...... until my boss pointed out to her it was being played in FIFA.
I won't ask.

Swanaldo

Who would buy a second hand bread bin? :sick:
Wood has natural antiseptic properties. Wooden chopping boards are more hygienic than their plastic counterparts.

Alistair20000

The swear filter changing fuc*king to darned