• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Matey in front of me at Sainsbury’s Pinhoe buying a selection of booze and paracetamols, nowt else, and being told he was over quota. Calls back his lady companion to split the purchases into two lots and that is O.K. What a waste of time.

Big sign saying stay a metre apart but impossible with both adjoining till lines open.
Lidl's had boxes of paracetamols at the till earlier and while stood there waiting for the Mrs I could see 3 lines of people doing their shop and not 1 person reached over to buy the sought after tablets !

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Matey in front of me at Sainsbury’s Pinhoe buying a selection of booze and paracetamols, nowt else, and being told he was over quota. Calls back his lady companion to split the purchases into two lots and that is O.K. What a waste of time.

Big sign saying stay a metre apart but impossible with both adjoining till lines open.
Have the panic buyers of Tebbern emptied Pathfinders Store and now gone foraging further afield ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Alistair20000

Have the panic buyers of Tebbern emptied Pathfinders Store and now gone foraging further afield ?
No it is quite well stocked but does not carry certain items for which wider foraging is required. They were cleaning down all their shelves this morning too.

Red Lion doing take aways including roast Sunday luncheon.

We need to support our local traders as much as we can.

Alistair20000

Noting from the Racing Post with racing here suspended that a horse called Man U is well fancied today at the Tulsa, Oklahoma race track called Will Rogers Downs.

Alistair20000

Telecon with dentist yesterday when they advised that all appointments with the hygienist are cancelled.

Email this morning to remind me of the appointment.

The dangers of letting computers run everything. No harm done of course with this particular matter.

LOG

Just listening to the wireless, they were talking about whether boyfriends and girlfriends would be allowed to see each other if they didn't live together.

They'd been contacted about the subject by someone called Lauren whose boyfriend was called Harley.

grecIAN Harris

Apparently Argiggle v City was being streamed live on Devon Live last night. My bosses missus saw it and did her stack, how irresponsible it was cramming all those people into the ground, the game going ahead etc and was in the process of some kind of social media rant.......

...... until my boss pointed out to her it was being played in FIFA.

fred binneys head

Who won?

Alistair20000

City were winning when I got bored