• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
user being an idiot
This happens to you a lot. I know the Javanese postal system lacks resources but I would be furious if this kept on happening to me, not amused.

Grecian2K

You will only be able to watch the upcoming exposee on the Cambridge Analytics scandal, 'The Great Hack', if you are prepared to donate your own digital data (and money) to Netflix.

Grecian2K

Following on from my previous example of nominative determination (the Minister in charge of our crumbling, money-starved local government is called James BROKENSHIRE), I could not resist a sly smile at reading that the author of yesterday's report that to some extent, when addressing the issue of fuel poverty, suggested houses for poor people wouldn't be quite so freezing cold if they invested their generous benefit payments on home insulation (rather than booze, drugs and lottery tickets?) was Energy Minister Chris SKIDMORE.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quote from a communication I've just had from my motor insurers: "We are always looking at ways of rewarding our existing customers.............."

I'd just queried an increase of around a third in my renewal premium! :) The little rascals.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just look at the size of that gap.:);)

Colesman Ballz

View attachment 1034
Don't we have any deckchairs to sunbathe on ? DannyRed will be lambasting the club for that next ! Lol

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

View attachment 1034
Never taking much notice of the gap before ... All this crowing about being able to see the houses / bedsits in South View Terrace and you cant actually see them AHAHAHAHAHA.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well-known theatre trousers-dropper Brian Rix entitled his autobiography "My Farce From My Elbow".

Wouldn't be a bad title for an Argyle fanzine, now I come to think of it.

IndoMike

Ivanka Trump congratulated Johnson on becoming Prime Minister of the "United Kingston".

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Johnathan Pie is so funny , Should have put this on the politics thread for the left wingers.