• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
So Ramone, do you agree there is no insult here. In fact, you should be happy I'm painting you as a cool, tough dude.
Mike tbh I never want to be classed as cool or tough , I am my own person with my own points of view on various topics one of which was previously being insulted by another poster and me being banned for it.

Which is why for the first time since I've been on here had to put 2 posters on ignore that way I don't need to interact with them incurring any more bans or points.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mike tbh I never want to be classed as cool or tough , I am my own person with my own points of view on various topics one of which was previously being insulted by another poster and me being banned for it.

Which is why for the first time since I've been on here had to put 2 posters on ignore that way I don't need to interact with them incurring any more bans or points.
I think you probably mean you got infraction points, not "banned". I got infraction points twice : you're not alone.
Problem with non face-to-face communication is that there can be misinterpretations. But I don't think anyone really thinks you're a Nazi. Right wing - yes - but that's your political right.
I'd say forget it : people say daft things sometimes when getting emotional and don't really mean it.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Poster on the Coventry City forum, referring to an earlier post...............

"My brother is on here and never told me his username. This sounds like the sort of sh*t he would spout................Hi bro."

Grecian2K

Every time I click the new-look "Log out" button I get a tiny frisson of regret that I might be (inadvertently) be contributing towards hate campaign against the esteemed Lionel.

Grecian2K

The top dog of Deutsche Bank - who reportedly berated some of the top managers at their London hq for having bespoke £1000+ suits hand-delivered to their office on the very day thousands of "ordinary" jobs were being cut - is called Christian Sewing.

Dare one suggest that the leaking of this news to the media might have been a stitch-up?

Alistair20000

The top dog of Deutsche Bank - who reportedly berated some of the top managers at their London hq for having bespoke £1000+ suits hand-delivered to their office on the very day thousands of "ordinary" jobs were being cut - is called Christian Sewing.

Dare one suggest that the leaking of this news to the media might have been a stitch-up?
Has not succeeded in pulling the wool over your beady eyes G2K

Grecian2K

Indeed Al. There's no flies on me!

iscalad

Exewebber In My Blood being described as a new member even though he joined in 2007.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm described as "active"! :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm described as "active"! :)
I could change it to "sedate" if you want!