• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient vs Exeter City FC Matchday Thread

What the f*cks going on?! We sharing three games today?! I dont pay for this crap!!!
Funny I answered a "Player" sponsored web questionnaire when one of the questions was why didn't I renew my susbscription. Well I think you have answered the question

JRFowler

Compensation in order for this, terrible!!

leeroy81

Jesus, sort it out whoever runs this crap!! I don't pay to listen to the scum!!!

grecianfaniow

Thats why i cancelled my subscription ages ago, i think theres an argyle fan looking after the system IMO

Last edited:

older-codger

seems to be a Radio Devon problem - amateurs that can't stop meddling with switches

M Earl

I'm sick of this Grecian Player cr#p. It's about time we stopped being ripped off and were allowed to listen to the commentaries free via the BBC. I know Grecian Player makes money for the club, but the quality for us the fans is so poor that it's just taking the pi#s out of us. 'Thanks for the money, now just take whatever cr#p we decide to give you. And don't think of complaining to Grecian Player customer service because we'll only send you a rude and discourteous message'.

Last edited:

leeroy81

given up, listenin to the game i want to, allbeit c*ckney commentary, maybe they can show radio devon how to run the feckin thing???

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
given up, listenin to the game i want to, allbeit c*ckney commentary, maybe they can show radio devon how to run the feckin thing???
How's the game going so far?

older-codger

RD can't even get it right on their radio transmission

It may have been said, but 95.8 FM has the game on.