• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lee Holmes?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Certainly missed his quality last night.
Yes we did...genuine quality at this level he has that little bit of class we miss him badly

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ta, that’s encouraging although I’d be surprised if he is back that soon as we seem to have a habit of players taking ages to make it back...
maybe without realising it you've hit the nail on the head, players coming bac and then quickly being out again seems to have been a regular occurance for us in the last ?? seasons, maybe our 'assesment ' of when a player is READY to return needs looking at.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lee Holmes has been out with a " fatigue injury " and could be available on Saturday.

Avening Posse

Lee Holmes has been out with a " fatigue injury " and could be available on Saturday.
Let's hope so, but if he isn't hopefully Edwards is allowed to start

andrew p long

Let's hope so, but if he isn't hopefully Edwards is allowed to start
the stats so far show that Kyle Edwards has been more effective as a second half sub against tiring defences.

In the 5 games he's started we haven't won any, with just two points from 5 games

Avening Posse

the stats so far show that Kyle Edwards has been more effective as a second half sub against tiring defences.

In the 5 games he's started we haven't won any, with just two points from 5 games
Interesting stats, but in my view not to be taken as a reflection of his ability, I think if he starts we will do better overall

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting stats, but in my view not to be taken as a reflection of his ability, I think if he starts we will do better overall
yeah agreed, we're a better team with him fit and playing.

grecIAN Harris

Came off the bench today just in time for Christmas.

budegrecian

Set up a sitter for Matt Jay.....

andrew p long

I agree that the stats are not a reflection of Kyle Edwards ability which as Matt Taylor said 'is a bit above our level'. Its about fitting him into system that works for 90 minutes; like most wingers he also has to ensure he does the defensive bit too. On song he's a game changer and a game winner.

Last edited: