• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 next season 2020/21.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coming down from L1 looks at this stage as if it will be Bolton, Southend and Tranmere. Coming up from the National League is a bit more open and could be a return for Barrow and any one of the chasing pack. On current form Stevenage look increasingly doomed but could be reprieved if Macclesfield lose their place. I think I've got my numbers right as the situation with Bury's expulsion has changed things and I'm ready to be corrected.

The Bolton games are enticing and I enjoy the trip to Tranmere even though we don't seem to do particularly well there. Barrow is a real trek and they'll probably organise that for a Tuesday night (!) but there could be the Yeovil derby to compensate or even a return to Notts County. Finally I'd prefer to lose Stevenage rather than Macclesfield.

Opinions ?

I've posted this because the talk of autos and play offs is jinxing us.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good shout in the last sentence Billy.

The Grecians wonderful record of clean sheets & 1-0 wins was being lauded too much & look what’s happening 😁

If we do stay in the division ?
I prefer trips to Macclesfield than Stevenage..Hate Yeovil trips(stopped going it’s so crap) but love Nottingham..Tranmere always a favourite of mine & Barrow(I have visited for a game but not watching the Grecians) will be one for the Grecian connoisseur on the Tuesday night(bound to happen)

grecIAN Harris

I don't care as long as Satanage go down. Horrible little Conference club, with a reoccurring to$$er of a manager in Graham Westley and that obnoxious tw@t Phil Wallace as chairman who tried to get us kicked out when we were in The Conference.

andrew p long

Could be a nightmare on the travelling with Bolton Southend Tranmere Barrow and Harrogate joining league two

whilst we could lose Cheltenham Swindon and Argyle (plus Crewe and one other)

i8cornwall

Bolton and city being in the same league is a nightmare for me!

Trip to the Reebok next season will probably be the easiest of the three coming down from league one, though the car park is a nightmare of getting in and out of.

I just need to decide what I do if the unthinkable happens and city and whites are both in the sane league next season.

Red Devon

Well I’m very much looking forward to my maiden trip to Barnsley next season. 😉

Matt Russell

Bolton and city being in the same league is a nightmare for me!

Trip to the Reebok next season will probably be the easiest of the three coming down from league one, though the car park is a nightmare of getting in and out of.

I just need to decide what I do if the unthinkable happens and city and whites are both in the sane league next season.
Cost you twice as much, but the answer's obvious. Two tickets per match and see how the game pans out. You can't lose!

i8cornwall

Cost you twice as much, but the answer's obvious. Two tickets per match and see how the game pans out. You can't lose!
Haha With a half and half scarf to boot!

fred binneys head

Typical scarfer. I bet you'll be taking selfies at the game too.

Matt Russell

Be careful not to leave it hanging around afterwards, you can't trust anyone these days!

Last edited: