• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feckin’ Cowleys :mad:
Why the hatred? They've done brilliantly for Lincoln and no one can surely begrudge them a massive opportunity to manage a big club like Wednesday. On their doorstep as well so they wouldn't even need to relocate their families.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why the hatred? They've done brilliantly for Lincoln and no one can surely begrudge them a massive opportunity to manage a big club like Wednesday. On their doorstep as well so they wouldn't even need to relocate their families.
They have indeed done very well but are not Proper Chaps.

It is not really hatred. I should have added a :)

Grecian2K

Wouldn't the Cowleys feel more at home in Oxford?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
What impresses me most is the way the whole town has got behind the football club in Lincoln. If only.....

tonykellowfan

Only a matter of time, Be interesting if they did take it how would they do when you look at the former Luton manager who's doing crap at Stoke
Mate of mine is a Luton supporter and he was over the moon when Nathan Jones left. Apparently he is a bit of a nutter.

Spoonz Red E

Mate of mine is a Luton supporter and he was over the moon when Nathan Jones left. Apparently he is a bit of a nutter.
Fortunes change. Soon he'll have been gone too long.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't the Cowleys feel more at home in Oxford?
Or on TV in "The Professionals"?

IndoMike

Feckin’ Cowleys :mad:
Calm down..😉

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not exactly on their doorstep, it's a hour and a half to two hours drive depending on the time of day (used to do a similar journey regularly). But agreed their families may not need to move.

I don't hate them personally, they seem to be pleasant enough, but I do hate their cynical approach to the game which often involves cheating - feigning head injuries, stopping opponents taking free kicks and throws, etc. I suppose it works, but I don't have to like it. They are past masters at bullying officials, too, as we saw in the playoff game here a couple of years ago.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Litmus Test - If they wanted to Join ECFC - I'd be happy for them to do so ( hypothetical of course), as I believe they'd bring success to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.