• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are Bury Buried then?

And what about Bolton?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are Bury Buried then?

And what about Bolton?
I'd imagine we're waiting for a statement from the EFL

Grecian2K

I'd imagine we're waiting for a statement from the EFL
Mmmmm
Holds breath
Turns Purple
Falls over

Colesman Ballz

If I were Steve Dale, right now, I would be at Manchester Airport waiting for a flight as far away as possible !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If I were Steve Dale, right now, I would be at Manchester Airport waiting for a flight as far away as possible !
I worry that he is actually enjoying all the attention.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Crawley beat Norwich in the league Cup.

GJW

Hope the game at Home Park didn’t take too much out of our friends down the road tonight.

Andy_H

Just been announced on BBC News that Bury's membership of EFL has been withdrawn.

Being Bury born it's sad but, an example must be made if for no other reason than to bring clubs into the real world of living within your means.

IndoMike

If you buy a club for £1 you know there is something seriously wrong. Clearly the previous owners had run the club into the ground and/or gained some financial advantage.
Dale must have known something was up yet has blamed all and sundry except himself.
I guess the key is who owns Giggs Lane and any other Bury property and whether those assets have somehow been separated from Bury FC's assets and become the private property of a person who can profit from them.
The fact is as we have all said that the Football League has failed in its self -assigned duty to conduct fit and proper tests and Bury fans should due the League for incompetence / malpractice.

IndoMike

The disrespect shown to the club, the employees, the fans, the local community and the traditions and history by these incompetent/ rogue owners who operate on greed and nothing else deserves punishment.
We think our legal system is so good but how often do we see the elite, dodgy businessmen et al get away with blue murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.