• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mad how Barnet are so low given there attacking options - They seemed a half decent outfit a few weeks ago
Guess they just wilt too easily. Also, haven't really been keeping track, but not noticed Akinde or Coulthurst on the scoresheets... the lad they got from non league has also been injured all season.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Obviously I have watched too much Dragon's Den and got my T's mixed up, it should of course be Tony, or Anthony to the pedantic.
Not totally wrong, Tony Paphitis was Chairman at Millwall and also involved at Walton and Hersham at non league level...

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tony Paphitis was Chairman at Millwall ...
Trying to work out if that's a mistake or a joke...

malcolms

Take your pick :)

Colesman Ballz

Tread carefully EP, you could be teetering on the edge of a whoosh.

Stelios

Remarkable (and thoroughly refreshing) quotes from Mark Cooper over the weekend:

Forest Green boss Mark Cooper accused his top scorer Christian Doidge of diving twice in an attempt to win a penalty in their 1-0 defeat at Swindon.

Doidge, who has scored 17 times in 26 appearances for League Two strugglers this term, had two second-half appeals waved away after going down in the box.

"I'm very angry with Christian. He dived twice in the box," Cooper said.

"Nobody is near him and he's chosen to fall on the floor when he had a chance to score his 18th and 19th goals."

Referee Dean Whitestone did not caution Doidge after either incident, but his team-mate Reuben Reid was shown a yellow in the 87th minute for his protests following the second appeal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42678543

I hate all the "there was 'contact', he's entitled to go down" etc. It's just cheating. Three cheers to Mark Cooper.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mansfield are proposing to build an hotel at the ground

Mansfield Town FC @mansfieldtownfc
NEW HOTEL: Here's an artist's impression of the new hotel from a view inside One Call Stadium.OTE]

Last edited:

Oliver

Accy v Swindon tonight......lets hope for a draw.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Remarkable (and thoroughly refreshing) quotes from Mark Cooper over the weekend:

I hate all the "there was 'contact', he's entitled to go down" etc. It's just cheating. Three cheers to Mark Cooper.
Agreed. Harry Kane at it again on Sunday. They all do it but Spurs are possibly the biggest cheats (diving, cynical fouls, etc.) in the PL - Dele Alli, Kane, Dembele, Dier, et al.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Mansfield are proposing to build an hotel at the ground

A minecraft hotel the kids will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.