• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Luton manager Nathan Jones signs a new 4 year contract to stay as manager.

dontpassback

Luton manager Nathan Jones signs a new 4 year contract to stay as manager.
Interviewed for argyle job,but not successful,never mind eh !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Graham Westley in as Head Coach at Barnet.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Graham Westley in as Head Coach at Barnet.
Sad news, Barnet are a club I have a lot of time for, and particularly Theo their Chairman. He has been a very good friend to us since our days in the Conference, when whilst the likes of "Filthy Phil" at Stevenage were all "sticking the knife in" at every opportunity, he genuinely understood and appreciated what we were trying to do.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sad news, Barnet are a club I have a lot of time for, and particularly Theo their Chairman. He has been a very good friend to us since our days in the Conference, when whilst the likes of "Filthy Phil" at Stevenage were all "sticking the knife in" at every opportunity, he genuinely understood and appreciated what we were trying to do.
They have form. They had Martin Allen running things last season.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Barnet have a lot of good players on.paper, yet they're bottom. Hard to understand. Meanwhile, we seem to patch together disjointed teams including several sublease standard players yet are somehow in the running for the top 3.

malcolms

When did Kleanthous leave, or is Theo a family or pet name?

Colesman Ballz

When did Kleanthous leave, or is Theo a family or pet name?
Obviously I have watched too much Dragon's Den and got my T's mixed up, it should of course be Tony, or Anthony to the pedantic.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Barnet have a lot of good players on.paper, yet they're bottom. Hard to understand. Meanwhile, we seem to patch together disjointed teams including several sublease standard players yet are somehow in the running for the top 3.
Mad how Barnet are so low given there attacking options - They seemed a half decent outfit a few weeks ago

Colesman Ballz

Barnet obviously felt the problem was Mark McGhee !

Status
Not open for further replies.