• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Russell

Clutching at straws Ramone. Keep the faith.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Anything to get City an advantage mate UTC.

budegrecian

Both Cambridge and Scunthorpe part company with their managers.

Ian Russon

We win this week we go top - we lose and Argyle win they go above us! C'mon Exeter

ryancooper327

A few deals going through in L2 today. James Wilson to Salford probably the biggest one so far.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he has played for Swindon then Bradford then back to Swindon doesn't that make he has played for 3 teams albeit one team twice ?
Yeah, in the same way that when I step out my front door to do some shopping, come back then go out again to the pub, when I come home, I own three houses albeit the same one.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah, in the same way that when I step out my front door to do some shopping, come back then go out again to the pub, when I come home, I own three houses albeit the same one.

Haha! That's a good one, Edwin 👍

exeter-loyal

We win this week we go top - we lose and Argyle win they go above us! C'mon Exeter
Just stick to the first bit don't worry about the rest!!

les.gtfc

2 new signings for us on deadline day. Ex-Gillingham left back Bradley Garmiston and wide midfielder Elliot Grandin who has most recently been playing on the island of Reunion.

Ollie must be very persuasive to convince someone to swap the West Indian Ocean for a winter/spring in Cleethorpes!!

Andy Holloway

2 new signings for us on deadline day. Ex-Gillingham left back Bradley Garmiston and wide midfielder Elliot Grandin who has most recently been playing on the island of Reunion.

Ollie must be very persuasive to convince someone to swap the West Indian Ocean for a winter/spring in Cleethorpes!!

Sounds more like what happens at the end of a car boot sale, drop the price to almost give away level, to save having to take your rubbish home with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.