• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The Janners were obviously not impressed with Dale's "rabbit food", they were packing out McDonald's at Sedgemoor Services on their way home ! Couldn't help but opine to a couple of them that they were looking far happier, than when I last saw them three weeks ago !
You have to remember McDonalds is part of a gaws 5 a day … McDonalds , fags , cider , bit of puff and anything they can find in a dustbin for teatime.

You have to remember McDonalds is part of a gaws 5 a day … McDonalds , fags , cider , bit of puff and anything they can find in a dustbin for teatime.
Absolutely priceless!!... Yer kill me, Greavsie!

Positive spin

Jolley left Grimsby after audio of a row with BBC Radio Humberside following 19 October's 4-0 defeat by Leyton Orient was presented to the club's directors.
The audio has since been leaked online in which Jolley swore 58 times in four minute.

Legohead

Banned
Not so Jolley then. Tbf I listen to Radio Hullberside up here and they aren't the most impartial. David Burns is a local legend for the station though. Top bloke.

les.gtfc

Jolley left Grimsby after audio of a row with BBC Radio Humberside following 19 October's 4-0 defeat by Leyton Orient was presented to the club's directors.
The audio has since been leaked online in which Jolley swore 58 times in four minute.
Lost a lot of respect for Jolley after listening to that.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course I'm sure that St John Shelton of Fenty has NEVER used "foul and abusive" language in his, obviously blemish-free, life?

les.gtfc

Of course I'm sure that St John Shelton of Fenty has NEVER used "foul and abusive" language in his, obviously blemish-free, life?
Nothing to do with JF really. This was Jolley talking "allegedly off the record" after our 4-0 home defeat to Orient. I think JF was as surprised as anyone when the footage was leaked. We had called a disciplinary meeting with Jolley on Friday but he offered his resignation on the Wednesday. Jf has gone on record as saying that Jolley wasn't sacked and the outcome of the disciplinary meeting could well have just resulted in a strong rap on the knuckles rather than a sacking. It has also come to light that he had applied for other jobs, the Lincoln one included, without the knowledge of the club.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mark Sampson, Stevenage caretaker manager, has been charged with using racist language

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mark Sampson, Stevenage caretaker manager, has been charged with using racist language

Not the first time he's been accused of that I think

Stelios

Not another one.............

Status
Not open for further replies.