• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Free agents. Most contracts have get out clauses for extraordinary circumstances or force majeur.
Most employment contracts became invalid as soon as you stop paying the agreed wages! And on the subject of Bury players, does anyone know where Troy Brown ended up after he was last spotted on trial at Bury.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought most of them had already moved to Cornwall?
Wonder what they are paying them compared to the largesse they got in getting Bury promoted?

Grecian2K

Surely the sheer honour of basking in the beatific aura of the Porkstain and his clique of sycophantic cronies is reward enough?

Banksy

Surely the sheer honour of basking in the beatific aura of the Porkstain and his clique of sycophantic cronies is reward enough?
Indeed it should be reward enough. Anyway , I’d hate to see our green chums busted for the same reason as Bury.

Grecian2K

Now there's a thought.
Following the MK Dong example why don't our Cornish beneficiaries of the north west firesale do the honest thing and just rename themselves PA Bury

les.gtfc

I think anyone who sat in the front two rows at our game last night got a bit wet. :)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
You could say a bit of a deluge. Water Polo anyone

budegrecian

Did you play with or against the tide in the first half?

les.gtfc

Did you play with or against the tide in the first half?
The rain didn't start until 10 minutes before half-time but the amount that fell in that time was unbeliveable, as you can see. Daft me, with it having been lovely and warm all day went to the match just in my Grimsby shirt,(jeans as well before anyone says). Got bloody soaked walking back to the car after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.