• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Inception. Got distracted so lost the plot a bit. Will have to have another go some day.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Way Back. Monumental epic of mainly Polish prisoners escaping a Gulag in WW2 and heading to India on foot. Basically the story of the prison break and an amazing journey through all kinds of hostile territory. Highly recommended and this could become a Sunday afternoon TV classic. I think it could work just as well on the small screen.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
"The Longest Day" 1960's B/W about D-Day, A great way to chill and nearly 4 hrs long but well worth it, Full of big names of the day 9/10

Poultice

Inception. Got distracted so lost the plot a bit. Will have to have another go some day.
Are you sure you didn't just dream it ?

Poultice

The Way Back. Monumental epic .
Bet you like Dr.Zhivago as well.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bet you like Dr.Zhivago as well.
Never seen it. I could do with a rest from Russian epics for a bit.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gladiator. Russell Crowe Joaquin Phoenix Connie Nielson

The extended version.

Great film with astonishing special effects and some fine acting throughout. 9/10

Tinballs

Skyline - Absolutley cracking sci-fi movie, gripping and tense all the way, about an alien invasion and a group of people trapped in an apartment block. If you like the genre, you won't be dissapointed with this. Thought the ending was a bit of a CGI cop out, hence 8/10

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Atonement ...

A v good film if a little disturbing at times .. great performance by McAvoy and always nice to see Keira Knightley ....

8.5/10

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Currently watching Tron: Legacy again. Sh*t film but I love the Daft Punk score.