• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even though it has Russell Brand in it ?
Russell Brand is the British Jack Black.

Cravat 2

Get Him to the Greek. Was really wanting to like this a lot, but just didn't. Was OK and had its moments. Just hoping for a bit more I think.
Same here. We watched it the other day and were so disappointed. It just wasn't that funny bar a few bits.

It was a strange tone. I thought it would be a tug of war between Snow and Aaron but every time Snow said 'Let's get wasted!', Aaron just said 'Okay!' so it didn't really work.

The threesome scene was just bizarre. If more of this fim had been left on the cutting room floor and it was trimmed down to 90 minutes, it ight have been good.

Why are comedies always too long these days?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Fugitve. (1993) Harrison Ford Tommy Lee Jones

I believe this to be Fords greatest role.
Really ?

You don't think he over acted in a contrived pile of poo saved only by the amazing audio from the train wreck then ?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really ?

You don't think he over acted in a contrived pile of poo saved only by the amazing audio from the train wreck then ?

Nope. thoroughly enjoyed it.

Gotta be careful wot I watch these days...

...been called a sad old perv recently :S

Russell Brand is the British Jack Black.
Indeed he is. You couldn' t pay me enough money to go within twenty miles of any film that either of them were in.

Red Lion

Indeed he is. You couldn' t pay me enough money to go within twenty miles of any film that either of them were in.
No he's not, completely different kettle of fish. James Cordern is Britain's Jack Black, but (Yeah, I agree it doesn't sound possible) with much less talent.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Good production of the story, even if it did confuse at times. Well worth watching. 8/10.

Avatar: The Last Airbender. Good family action entertainment. Real actors rather than cartoon. The kids have always been in to the cartoon version so familiar with the story. Aang, the Avatar, has incredible powers to bend the elements, earth, wind, water and fire. However those nations with those elements have been at war, and only he can balance the world again. 9/10.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Gran Torino Clint Eastwood.

It's doubtlessly been reviewed before...

...Clint Eastwood pushing a lawnmower; who'd have thought...?

...a film named after an old ford car that's hardly ever on the road.

7/10
Really enjoyed it. Would like to have seen a bit more of the car! Good story. Great ending. 8/10.

Poultice

Nope. thoroughly enjoyed it.
So did I, it was the assertion it was his greatest role, I am in fact watching Harrison's greatest role now, Bladerunner, Han Solo and Indy Jones also beat the good doctor by a mile, imvho of course.

Antony Moxey

Bladerunner: too dark, too miserable, too much rain. Can't see what's going on properly, can't hear any of the dialogue as it's mumbled all the way through and in the end just a dull film. Harrison Ford's greatest role? Can't agree with that one bit - I think he's better as Jack Ryan, plus, like you say, Indy and Han Solo he's pretty good in too.