• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just back from SW IX. Massive improvement on VIII

I loved it (y) and if there were some inconsistencies in the script I can forgive that.

Great visuals and brilliant use of material including Carrie Fisher that had not previously featured.

My hero of 40 + years Chewie at last got his medal to finish it off 👏

10/10 but I am a biased SW aficionado.

GJW

I’ve watched all of the Alien films back to back this Christmas. Ho! Ho! Ho!
In order of preference; Aliens, Alien, Alien resurrection and the Alien 3. Will be watching Blades of Glory on Film4 in a few minutes. Very funny film with Will Ferrell. Will let my Daughter stay up and watch this as she likes Dancing on Ice and has a great sense of humour.

Oldsmobile-88

I’ve watched all of the Alien films back to back this Christmas. Ho! Ho! Ho!
In order of preference; Aliens, Alien, Alien resurrection and the Alien 3.
Have you seem the Alien prequel Prometheus ?

GJW

The first one, yes. I think there is a second one but not seen that. Enjoyed Prometheus though.

Oldsmobile-88

The first one, yes. I think there is a second one but not seen that. Enjoyed Prometheus though.
It is a very good film...Not seem the second one either.It was released soon after Prometheus which usually is not a good sign for a follow up.

Banksy

Picked the dvd up recently for 10p in the local charity shop. Really can’t go wrong at that price.

Legohead

Banned
Watched Event Horizon the other night on some non descript satellite sci fi channel. Great film actually. Sam Neill in it with Laurence Fishburne. I'm not a sci fi fan but it's a decent watch.

The kid has got the complete box set of Harry Potter movies for Crimbo so I've got to fit time in to sit and watch those with her before school is back. I'm probably the only person in the world who has never seen a Harry Potter film.

Banksy

Apache Territory 1958 .Rory Calhoun. Loner finds remains of a wagon train plus some cavalry , remnants of renegade Apache attack and leads them to safety. Predictable but well made western , enjoyable enough for someone who likes westerns like me . 7/10

Antony Moxey

The Kid who would be King. Schoolboy discovers Excalibur and with the help of school chums battles the evil Morgana to save the world. Properly enjoyable family romp that delivers everything you’d need for a Christmas afternoon wind down. Eight Excaliburs out of ten round tables.

Oldsmobile-88

Cash on Demand(1961) on TPTV.

This film would have been a support film(remember them)to the main feature when released.
Set in a provincial Bank.The manager is coerced into helping a fraudster into emptying the vault on the false pretext of his family being held hostage.
A enjoyable 75 min watch.