• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kellows, 29th April, Tis talking about the Trust, and Taggy.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last nights podcast is now on-line, including the interview with Tis where he talks about how he sees the next phase of Trust ownership panning out, and his rationale behind his "win/win" comment. Taggy also joined us to discuss many things, including where we are with the ground redevelopment, and we also look back at some highlights of 12/13.

http://www.radioexe.co.uk/music/kellows-bootlaces-903967/

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Last nights podcast is now on-line, including the interview with Tis where he talks about how he sees the next phase of Trust ownership panning out, and his rationale behind his "win/win" comment. Taggy also joined us to discuss many things, including where we are with the ground redevelopment, and we also look back at some highlights of 12/13.
http://www.radioexe.co.uk/music/kellows-bootlaces-903967/
That'll be a short clip then...

LammieLammieLammie

:D 2 mins IIRC...

tavyred

The usual robust inquiry from LLL in the post match interview with Tis I see!:)

LammieLammieLammie

I honestly thought we played well! Yes, some bad defending, but the team started with 4 players that had less than 15 games between them... And I did ask the question that got the quote about the Trust currently holding the baton...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly thought we played well! Yes, some bad defending, but the team started with 4 players that had less than 15 games between them... And I did ask the question that got the quote about the Trust currently holding the baton...
We did play well, yes. Oddest scoreline to performance ratio I think I've ever witnessed.

tavyred

No football club worth it`s salt should celebrate moral victories, in my view a four nil defeat could never be described as a "good performance".

tavyred

A baton that will soon be passed on to Mr Kelvin? :)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Not a chance.... but saying that apparently a wealthy sort was hanging around the ball on sunday night...

LammieLammieLammie

I don't think so mate.... wasn't he linked with investment once before but was turned down?