• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jordan Storey Watch

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting the mention of £500k, as opposed to the rumoured £750k. Maybe the difference is the potential add ons ?
Taggy specifically said it was £750K at the Trust AGM.

Exehausted

Whether it was £500,000 or £750,000 I still think it was cheap.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whether it was £500,000 or £750,000 I still think it was cheap.
Can't blame Jordan for jumping at the opportunity, and fair play to PNE for recognising his talent and putting up the money, but I can't help thinking back to the beginning of May, when I was looking forward to watching him play for us this season, and worried about being likely to lose him in this coming transfer window ! :)

Stelios

It was a good offer for a lad who was at Dorchester on loan at the start of the season. He did look class though and clearly would go on to a higher level. If anything he could have played more games for us sooner?

Will be galling if he goes to a Prem club for big money and the story will be about how 'clever' PNE were to sign him for 'only' £750k.

Mind you, we're still waiting for the big money Ollie sell-on windfall. No guarantees in this game.

Alistair20000

Starts today against Doncaster in the Cup.

Ash

Mind you, we're still waiting for the big money Ollie sell-on windfall. No guarantees in this game.
I'm still waiting for the Coppinger sell on fee! ;)

iscalad

Starts today against Doncaster in the Cup.
Didn't play well, sadly.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amazing to think that a year ago today Storey was hardly in Tisdale's thoughts, the likes of Archibald-Henville and Seaborne were starting and Storey wasn't even on the bench.

Only a complete and utter decimation of our centre backs forced Tisdale to utilise him against Luton on 3rd Feb 2018.

He's now a regular starter in the Championship, look at where T A H and Seaborne are now.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing to think that a year ago today Storey was hardly in Tisdale's thoughts, the likes of Archibald-Henville and Seaborne were starting and Storey wasn't even on the bench.

Only a complete and utter decimation of our centre backs forced Tisdale to utilise him.

He's now a regular starter in the Championship, look at where T A H and Seaborne are now.
He came in and seized his chance, fair play to him.

Marcus Rashford only played for Man United because James Wilson and Will Keane got injured in quick succession.

Number13

, look at where T A H and Seaborne are now.
Does anyone know? Just out of curiosity