• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Join the Trust!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Hants, apathy defeated, I've finally rejoined.
I think I was last a member in 2005ish.

Dannyred

Which is the better fan for the club, a fan who is a £2 a month trust member and may go to a couple games a season or a non trust member who goes to every game ?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Which is the better fan for the club, a fan who is a £2 a month trust member and may go to a couple games a season or a non trust member who goes to every game ?
No such thing as a "Better" fan, We're all fans

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
One can give you a say in how things are run and the other doesn't depends what you want

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No such thing as a "Better" fan, We're all fans
This.

I'm closer to the former in that I get to about 4-5 home games per season (and a similar number of aways) and pay I think a tenner (might be a fiver, can't remember!) a month to the Trust. I'm no more nor less a supporter than anyone else.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who is the better trust member? Why does being a fan come into it? I'm sure there are trust members that are not actually fans of City, at least I remember that being said when the trust were increasing their membership after taking over the club when things were looking dire.

Legohead

Banned
I go to mostly away games but get to up to handful of home games a season. I always buy stuff from the club shop when i'm down and matchday programmes etc and i've just joined the trust recently by paying a one off yearly sum. I am also a member of the disabled supporters association, i always purchase away tickets and get them posted out so the club make a tiny but of money by me doing this.

I think the message is that we all do what we can, what we see fit and what suits our circumstances. We are all fans and anything we can contribute is a positive IMO. We shouldn't be looking to create divisions or different 'tiers' of fans.