• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

John Challinor - Odds

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
After the Stanno testimonial I had a good 20 minute chat with JC up in the bar and he is all round a decent guy and very switched on. He didnt leave here for more money or anything like the sh*t rumours that were banded about, he has a genuine affection for ECFC - with proof a while back when we played Peterborough away he really couldnt decide who he wanted to win as he is a Peterborough fan but his love for City being so strong he just wanted it to be a draw. He loved playing in a City shirt again last Monday and being in the SJP surroundings. I know for a fact he would dearly love to play for us again and would even settle for just being a squad player a bit like Bertie and is even prepared to move down here on his own if that were to be the case. Will it happen though? Well that remains to be seen....

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know for a fact he would dearly love to play for us again and would even settle for just being a squad player a bit like Bertie and is even prepared to move down here on his own if that were to be the case. Will it happen though? Well that remains to be seen....
I sincerely hope so. I've never rated Bertie, Challinors in a different class.

ecfc2000

As nice as JC is, I don't want to see him in a City shirt again.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Challinor is a complete tool! Bring him here and I will look elsewhere for saturday entertainment!
On that basis alone, Divvy, he's worth the wage outlay...

Exehausted

His turn and chip to the far post for Phillips to head us in front against Morcambe at Wembley in 2007 will remain a favourite memory of mine.

LammieLammieLammie

Interesting one this. Bill H must have his reason for posting the OP....

I wouldn't rule it out, not yet anyway ..there's no doubt the bloke has talent. JC that is. :)

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting one this. Bill H must have his reason for posting the OP....
In 2006 I suspect the reason was pretty valid.....

denny

Love to have back in a City Shirt

denny

him that is, just 5 posts to go folks, any bets on what my 1000 and final one will be about.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
No , no and no.....

weve just finished 8th in league 1 , we need 2-3 players with the quality needed to push into those playoffs next season.

Challinor isnt that....