• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jared Thompson joins

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
confirmed in the interview on the club site. As MT was looking at the start of the season for a young pro as a third choice keeper, this lad has a chance to earn a deal beyond the immediate short Term?
Possibly. At the same time, with the injury to Jonny Maxted, right now, at the business end of the season, we're short of a No. 2 keeper.

Come next season, with Ward and Maxted fit, you'd like to think, having invested not inconsiderable time and effort in his development, Jack Arthur will be given the opportunity to nail down the No. 3 keeper role.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I take it that he's no longer with us.

Just hope our keepers stay fit and avoid the virus.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I take it that he's no longer with us.

Just hope our keepers stay fit and avoid the virus.
What makes you think that - he was name checked by Steve Hale in his interview which gave the impression he was still part of the squad.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What makes you think that - he was name checked by Steve Hale in his interview which gave the impression he was still part of the squad.
I thought it was a short term signing.

Last edited:

Tim Long

I thought it was a shirt term signing.
Well, it was off the cuff.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you've stitched up poor old Hants good and proper there Tim.