• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January Transfer Window Ins Outs And Rumours

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A reliable poster on the football forum has posted a link to the Ross County forum where it’s suggested they’ve signed one of our central midfielders, but no name mentioned.

If that’s true, and it’s so random it just maybe, then it’s surely Tillson. Time will tell on that this week.
The rare completely bonkers sounding rumour that turns out to be true!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really don't think the poster is being serious
Looks like he was , must learn to take these rumours more seriously.Now who was that Argyle player......

IndoMike

Looks like he was , must learn to take these rumours more seriously.Now who was that Argyle player......
I was referring to the quote about Lee Martin, Banksy, but I'm still surprised if Tilson is going there

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be playing in front of large crowds at Celtic and Rangers if he gets into the team. Also small gates at Livingston Hamilton and St Johnstone

IndoMike

John Williams was always swimming againsr the tide as the prime supporter of Tilson, so I think JW has been vindicated to a certain extent.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
John Williams was always swimming againsr the tide as the prime supporter of Tilson, so I think JW has been vindicated to a certain extent.
Or, it once again flags up the poor standard or Scottish football.

Tillson always gave 100% and he had some very good games for us (Carlisle at home in the play offs and the first half vs Coventry at Wembley spring to mind) but he’s a very limited player.

Taylor recognised this and brought in Atangana who does the same as Tillson with the advantage of being much better with the ball.

Good luck to him, though.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does this mean that we may see some action happening the other way with some incoming news - I quite liked either the Kentucky rumour or one of the plymouth Grant triplets rumour, either should be good business

IndoMike

Or, it once again flags up the poor standard or Scottish football.

Tillson always gave 100% and he had some very good games for us (Carlisle at home in the play offs and the first half vs Coventry at Wembley spring to mind) but he’s a very limited player.

Taylor recognised this and brought in Atangana who does the same as Tillson with the advantage of being much better with the ball.

Good luck to him, though.
Still he'll be playing in front of big crowds at Celtic and Rangers and decent crowds at Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs. Think it's a good move for him rather than festering on the sidelines.

Red Devon

I don't believe any of it, but it's fun to see names bandied around. New signings tend to be predicted on exeweb 2 or 3 days in advance... Just never know which ones are legit. And from the ones that don't happen, which are real targets that didn't work out and which are nonsense
Love a bit of transfer Goss me 😊

Rather like Derek Acorah’s ghost stories although you don’t believe them you kind of hope they’re true.

Red Monster

Good luck JT .
But it’s right up in the Highlands in Dingwall population 5.5k
180 miles from Glasgow.