• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January Transfer Window Ins Outs And Rumours

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor in his Radio Devon interview after the FGR game today saying he will sit down and see what we can do.....but will probably have to get a couple out before he can bring a couple in.

ryancooper327

I predict 2 out (1 on loan) and 1 in (loan). Just a random, baseless thought.

Red Devon

Scratching me head a bit as to who could go....Tilson the obvious one but as today proved he has his value.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our budget is spent, so unless there are departures, I cannot see reinforcements arriving any time soon.

Red Devon

Our budget is spent, so unless there are departures, I cannot see reinforcements arriving any time soon.

I think MT May have other ideas...like he said he’s going to sit down with the powers that be to see what can be done.

ryancooper327

Maybe Jay would like regularly opportunities? Somewhere on loan. Who out of the youngsters didn’t go out on loan, Dodd?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think MT May have other ideas...like he said he’s going to sit down with the powers that be to see what can be done.
He is a football manager and they always have other ideas. Whether that yields results, remains to be seen.

benjisheps

He is a football manager and they always have other ideas. Whether that yields results, remains to be seen.
Hopefully the board back MT in this window. I don't expect another forward to arrive as some are hoping but a bit of cover down the left hand side (whether a loan or permanent) would be good to see.
We obviously don't have the resources like those around us, (Swindon, Bradford, Plymouth, Northampton etc) who will surely strengthen, but hopefully the board can 'speculate to accumulate' due to the position we find ourselves in. If Matt is backed (and again I understand within reason) we could have a really good chance this season!

wiveygrecian

Hopefully the board back MT in this window. I don't expect another forward to arrive as some are hoping but a bit of cover down the left hand side (whether a loan or permanent) would be good to see.
We obviously don't have the resources like those around us, (Swindon, Bradford, Plymouth, Northampton etc) who will surely strengthen, but hopefully the board can 'speculate to accumulate' due to the position we find ourselves in. If Matt is backed (and again I understand within reason) we could have a really good chance this season!
Spot on that , we are in a great position and maybe to spend abit more to get us promoted makes sense to me . Back him Taggy and Co!

Red Devon

Mark Cooper not hanging about at FGR saying tonight he wants two in before Saturday’s game at Crawley