• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Taylor

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quality player. Works hard, good athleticism. His game has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years. Reminds me a bit of Sercombe now apart from he doesnt choose to blast it over the top of the big bank from 30 yards out every week. Good box to box CM, think he will benefit a lot from having Law alongside him.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
No. You weren't fishing. Its called OCD max.
You got done Geoff, get over it :D

It's either fishing for Geoffs or joining in with tiresome puns that somehow still seem to be happening on here, decades on....

Last edited:

elginCity

Always gives I a warm fuzzy feeling when a quality player commits to City. Thought his form tailed off at the back end of last season, seems the captaincy and his Dad’s fresh managerial approach has reinvigorated Jakey.

Great news.

STURTZ

When Taylor was a mazey winger he showed the ability to run at players and beat them with trickery, wish he would do more of that now.

Temporarily Exiled

When Taylor was a mazey winger he showed the ability to run at players and beat them with trickery, wish he would do more of that now.
That's not his role. He makes sure we stay in possession, and helps us hold our shape defensively.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't remember that, I thought he was pretty ineffective as a winger, as a central midfielder he has really shown his worth as a high energy combative player.

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

You got done Geoff, get over it :D

It's either fishing for Geoffs or joining in with tiresome puns that somehow still seem to be happening on here, decades on....
For tiresome puns please go to the Wheeler thread. #WormsDontComeEasy #Baited #YumYum ;)

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The guy is an absolute machine. If my maths is right, he has missed 5 games since August 2016 and one of those was when he was suspended and another was the Crewe away game last season when he was ill.

Red Devon

Great ambassador for the club in his role as captain comes across so well when being interviewed