• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Taylor

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Haha was about to post the same quote. Clearly it wasn’t just fans who were bored to death with Our Greatest Ever Manager®
Good to hear Jake has put more of his future into City, but why spoil the thread with yet another of your obsessed digs at Tisdale. Get over it eh?

geoffwp

Typical Exeter City.

Think they can have their Jake and tweet it.
He is Taylor made for such a pun.

ecfc-boy

If you too don’t stop il get the law on you and they will Nicky ah

Last edited:

jimbo-gould

Apparently if we don’t get promoted next season he will become a free agent ;)

Grecian Max

Good to hear Jake has put more of his future into City, but why spoil the thread with yet another of your obsessed digs at Tisdale. Get over it eh?
Such an easy bite :D

Quick, to the Tismobile!

geoffwp

No. You weren't fishing. Its called OCD max.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair Geoff it's reasonable to pick up on comments coming from the players.

The comment surprised me slightly as I had Taylor down as something of a Tisdalite.

Anyway I'm pleased he has signed a new deal, my guess is that he has committed for the best part of 3 years, at 26 the next chapter of his career could well be his prime, it sends out a good message that players like Taylor are committing to ECFC for the long term.

iscalad

Great news and I think this highlights the fact that the players are happy with things behind the scenes. Also think it is quite telling when he says, "Since Matty (Taylor) has come in he has shown us it is completely different this year and it is definitely something I want to be involved in going forward.”

Good to hear that the players have bought into MT's more intense training methods!!
Good news indeed. Anyone at the Fan's Forum would have known that Jake and Jayden were talking about a different approach this season.

IndoMike

Just woken up to this very good news, Good on you. Jake. And yes, his words are a compliment to Matt T. Good to hear that Matt is making the players enthusiastic about the future.

ECFC89

I knew it somehow has to be about Tis.

Anyway, great news, and now he is captain he has the potential to be a city Legend.