• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is it time for serious changes at the club

i8cornwall

Why is it I get the impression Ian that you always want to be somewhere else and when you get there you still aren't satisfied and want again to be somewhere else. We have to think bigger for success? The thing with that mindset is it never ends. There is always bigger, always somewhere higher to be. What about the now? I think we have been successful and are successful now. Why chase what you already have? What on earth is so glorious further up the pyramid that we don't have now?
After reading this I’m so happy I support Bolton as well, who knew a city message board would make me look forward to the tough road ahead at the Reebok and the ambition to better what we have.

Anyway back to city so what are people thoughts on turning the seats in the New Grandstand a light red so they match those in the Ip office stand? After all that’s the level city do and always will operate at in its current form.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Support two clubs??? No, I support one club, my loyalties aren't divided.

i8cornwall

Support two clubs??? No, I support one club, my loyalties aren't divided.
I’ve supported Bolton since I was 8 so in that case I’ll keep my hard earned I spend at city.

Odd though as you said it’s all about the match day experience and you clearly don’t mind if we win or lose. Is that actual real support though?

geoffwp

I’ve supported Bolton since I was 8 so in that case I’ll keep my hard earned I spend at city.

Odd though as you said it’s all about the match day experience and you clearly don’t mind if we win or lose. Is that actual real support though?
No it isn't is it. I'm obviously not a true supporter like you. I shall strive to learn from an expert. Please PM me details of how to join the Bolton supporters club. Cheers.

Legohead

Banned

Support is going to games win, lose or draw. Whether an individual cares about the result or not is not relevant. I go to watch Exeter for myriad other reasons than simply the outcome of their matches.

Matt Russell

No it isn't is it. I'm obviously not a true supporter like you. I shall strive to learn from an expert. Please PM me details of how to join the Bolton supporters club. Cheers.
Think you've got to contact i8blackburn.

Alistair20000

No, that's not THE reality. It's one reality.
O.K. then ed, sketch us out a plan to show how we can become a sustainable Championship outfit.

Alistair20000

*Also the Chiefs is a poor comparison, they were a top half championship side before properly investing in their club, not a 4th Division side. And investing in a championship rugby club in 2005 would have needed significantly less money than a football league club would in 2020 to make it successful.
Correct. The circumstances are entirely different.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
O.K. then ed, sketch us out a plan to show how we can become a sustainable Championship outfit.
Wasn't Ed's money making idea for taking the club forward to advertise on facebook at between 10p and £10 a click ?

Alistair20000

Wasn't Ed's money making idea for taking the club forward to advertise on facebook at between 10p and £10 a click ?
Dunno mate. :)

I would like to see the master plan set out in a single post from ed.