• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I'm looking for an honest opinion!

Wellyred

I haven't been able to make Brighton or Bury...but how did Marcus Stewart fair in the last couple of games. We all have our own opinions on him..but has he shown any justification for Tis playing him.
I'm not having a pop, I would value a honest take on his performances.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nothing special. He's definitely lost his edge. He's not really a plan b anymore.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should be plan Z.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Think its a waste of a wage imho

Tada

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Think its a waste of a wage imho

Tada
You think he should work as a coach for free?

city_red

He didn't do anything to improve our attacking threat today.
Norwood would have been a beeter option with a bit more pace etc.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He didn't do anything to improve our attacking threat today.
Norwood would have been a beeter option with a bit more pace etc.
I think we were so far out of it, that I'm not sure it would have mattered who we brought on.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've always liked Marcus and he has come in for needless stick in the past but I do think he is just not effective anymore

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

I think we were so far out of it, that I'm not sure it would have mattered who we brought on.
Gotta agree with this one - but what message did Tis send to Norwood when he prefers an ageing coach to a player who we are told had a good game against League 1 leaders Brighton.

Sadly, this was not down to one player. The whole team under performed and looked nothing like the side of 3 or 4 weeks ago. Confidence entirely blown.

Who was City's MOTM, in truth there wasn't one, I guess most fans will vote for Sercs because if his excellent second half volley, which their keeper did well to tip over the bar.

Tis praised the fans for staying behind at Brighton and clapping the side off the pitch. This didn't happen yesterday where fans just silently walked from the stadium, save for a small few. Tis's body language told us that he knew how poor this performance was.

Worrying to say the least.

FAN-TATIC

I haven't been able to make Brighton or Bury...but how did Marcus Stewart fair in the last couple of games. We all have our own opinions on him..but has he shown any justification for Tis playing him.
I'm not having a pop, I would value a honest take on his performances.
When he came on today he looked lethargic and far too slow, and remember the opposition had been playing for about 70 minutes and they still made him look pedestrian.

He was clearly a very good player in his day and a season or to ago worth an appearance. Sadly those days have gone. it happens to us all, age does not discriminate.

Time to move on Marcus and in terms of team selection you too Tis.

Last edited: