• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Presumably ours would be more than that as we have more subscribers?
Would be good to see our club publish these numbers.

Remember we get nothing from the away club subscribers.

tallone

Living in Malaysia, I think iFollow is good value for money despite the odd hiccup.
The one gripe I do have is the fact you can only get to full replays through the results column, which means you know the score before watching.
We are gmt+8 here, which means evening kick offs are on at stupid o’clock🥴. I have emailed them during the last 2 close seasons and requested a fresh approach with full replays given it’s own column for access. For those who live west of U.K. it could well be on during a working day.
Surely it would be a simple enough exercise.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Andy Holts Twitter post.
TV income this year for @ASFCofficial will be:

£1,615,000 ish.

Just had our ifollow statement.

The grand total of:

£2566.98 so far.

Ifollow costs of £450

Net £2,116.98 for half a season.

The gamble is:

Would we have sold 127 more tickets in 6 months without it.

Grecian_Matt

Andy Holts Twitter post.
TV income this year for @ASFCofficial will be:

£1,615,000 ish.

Just had our ifollow statement.

The grand total of:

£2566.98 so far.

Ifollow costs of £450

Net £2,116.98 for half a season.

The gamble is:

Would we have sold 127 more tickets in 6 months without it.
iFollow is a superb addition for fans abroad or who can't go to games or for for just away games in general.

Oldsmobile-88

iFollow is a superb addition for fans abroad or who can't go to games or for for just away games in general.
Yep..Can’t disagree with that.

Ifollow will be very lucrative for the bigger teams in the EFL & for that reason alone the genie is out of the bottle.

The big questions about the service will happen if it’s allowed to be broadcasted to domestic subscribers on a Saturday in the future.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
The big questions about the service will happen if it’s allowed to be broadcasted to domestic subscribers on a Saturday in the future.
I can't see the powers that be changing the rules as far as that's concerned.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tonight's game is available to watch in the UK.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know it doesn't have the most intuitive interface, but I'm a huge fan of iFollow especially since it included audio commentary and replays, proper value for money. There are occasional technical problems but very occasional these days. I've been a viewer since it started for 100 euros per season and I'm very happy with the service. My only gripe is that some of the camera work at a few grounds (not ours thankfully) is not up to scratch: too many close ups on the play so the camera has to jerk around following the ball and it's impossible to see properly what's happening. Not having to rely on different opinions of players from posters on here and being able to see for myself has been very revealing in terms of why certain players are rated or not by the general consensus on here. Makes my day today for example that I can watch the game tonight. Not as good as being there of course which is always great fun.

andrew p long

Ok so I have registered for ifollow , paid my money and gone as directed to the live match centre.

no pictures, no commentary,no nothing.

should I have gone to something else?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok so I have registered for ifollow , paid my money and gone as directed to the live match centre.

no pictures, no commentary,no nothing.

should I have gone to something else?
On the front page of the app there is a watch live here - once you’ve paid, it should give you the game