• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How many different grounds have you been to?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was about 30-35 years ago!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not been to Solihull Moors ground, would be great to have an FA Cup tie there. :(

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, the OP rules out grounds you've played at (for Ian's sake), rather grounds where you have attended matches as a paying (or paid for) guest.

For me:

Prem: 12 clubs, 13 grounds (old and new Southampton). Didn't count the London Stadium as I saw athletics there.
Champ: 6
L1: 16
L2: 14 clubs, 15 grounds (old and new Forest Green).
Conf: 9 clubs, 10 grounds (old and new Barnet) - Dover was when Margate played there.
Conf N: 3
Conf S: 3
Northern Premier League: 1
SLP Central: 3 (including old stadium of re-formed team - Rushden & Diamonds)
SLP South: 4
SLP Div 1: 1
Isthmian League (all divs): 4

So I make that 79 grounds.

fred binneys head

Good work Jason

#gotyourgeekon

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, plus Wembley (old and new), so 80 or 81 depending on whether you count those as one or two grounds!

fred binneys head

That's two grounds!

les.gtfc

Only one new ground for me this season.

Yeovil's Huish Park will be my 169th ground, all bar 5 which I have seen a Grimsby Town game at.

Colesman Ballz

Only one new ground for me this season.

Yeovil's Huish Park will be my 169th ground, all bar 5 which I have seen a Grimsby Town game at.
The gauntlet has been well and truly thrown down with that mightily impressive tally Les ! (clap)

Nice win at the weekend by the way ! ;)

les.gtfc

The gauntlet has been well and truly thrown down with that mightily impressive tally Les ! (clap)

Nice win at the weekend by the way ! ;)
It was. Someone forgot to tell our players that we don't do 2nd halves. It was a full strength MK team too (unchanged from their last 4-0 away win). Just goes to show that we can compete with the best in this Division, we just need to transfer the performance to league games on a more regular basis.

Last edited:

les.gtfc

I have visited 84 of the 92 clubs,but because of new grounds it’s now 69 of the 92(68 when Spurs finally move)
A bit similar to me. I have done 78 of the current 92 at the minute but have been to 90 of the 92 clubs. The only 2 I have never been to are Cardiff (apart from the Millenium Stadium) and Southampton.