• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How bloody frustrating..

Jordann

Somehow my BlackBerry PIN for messenger has gotten out (god knows how) and I've had 5 saudi arabian guys add me in the last hour alone. Make it go awaaaaay! They're all "you english wife, me arabic husband."

NO, I DONT WANT TO MARRY YOU AND LIVE IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Report the PIN numbers to RIM.

I can't find any appropriate settings to stop it, apart from disabling the app.

Jordann

Report the PIN numbers to RIM.

I can't find any appropriate settings to stop it, apart from disabling the app.
I've never had any problems with it before, I don't even know how it got out in the first place. How do I report them?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Somehow my BlackBerry PIN for messenger has gotten out (god knows how) and I've had 5 saudi arabian guys add me in the last hour alone. Make it go awaaaaay! They're all "you english wife, me arabic husband."

NO, I DONT WANT TO MARRY YOU AND LIVE IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
Good morning Jordann. Hope the loungeroom is warmer now.

Saudi Arabia is probably a crap place to live and they have an alarming habit of chopping bits off. However a lot of the men have spectacularly endowed

bank balances. So fill your boots ! ;)

Jordann

Good morning Jordann. Hope the loungeroom is warmer now.

Saudi Arabia is probably a crap place to live and they have an alarming habit of chopping bits off. However a lot of the men have spectacularly endowed

bank balances. So fill your boots ! ;)
Morning Ali.
No thanks, they treat their women like sheep and I don't want to be stuck wearing a headscarf in 45 degree heat every day for the rest of my life. I'll stick with English men, yeah?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never mind Jordann.

Just buy yourself a new BlackBerry from the money you've been promised from that Nigerian bank account ;)

Jordann

Never mind Jordann.

Just buy yourself a new BlackBerry from the money you've been promised from that Nigerian bank account ;)
Oh yes, I can always rely on my Nigerian bank account.