• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hiram Boateng take a bow

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If someone like Mo Salah scores the goal that Boateng did then all the pundits are purring about it. Absolute class.

edindevon

Surely goal of the season.

Can someone who knows about Wikipedia editing add him to the list of notable people called Hiram?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_(name)?wprov=sfla1

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
If someone like Mo Salah scores the goal that Boateng did then all the pundits are purring about it. Absolute class.
Different level isn’t it so it’s hard to compare - but stunners in there own right

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't realise until I saw this in slow-motion quite how ridiculously good the second touch. By the way what was Bowman's celebration all about?
https://twitter.com/OfficialECFC/status/1117404637001334784

Stelios

That was an amazing goal by Boateng. Gutted not to have seen it 'live'. One of the very best at SJP. A real "24th December spot in the ECFC Advent Calendar" kind of goal.

He clearly has fantastic ability. He can be frustrating at times and doesn't always produce his best but you'll always get that at this level, I suppose. He's had a serious injury and seems to have come back fit. Wouldn't guess he'd been out for so long. Is he one of those players who doesn't know how good he can be? Sometimes he can look a bit tentative/unsure of himself and not sure of his position/role on the pitch? Other times he's charging forward and scaring the life out of the opposition.

Positive spin

Fantastic skill for the goal.
It’s a pleasure watching it over and over again.

Red Bill

Different level isn’t it so it’s hard to compare - but stunners in there own right
Well no not really. That brilliant piece of individual skill would be just as good at any level!

Last edited:

STURTZ

Seen the Salah goal now, Boateng's was better.

Angus

I'm surprised MK didn't put in a offer over the last two transfer windows. Thought they would have

Grecian2K

I'm surprised MK didn't put in a offer over the last two transfer windows. Thought they would have
Don't think even the Franchise could afford Salah mate! ;)